The number one choice for SSIP accreditation
For the UK’s SSIP scheme of choice, you’re in the right place at Smas Worksafe. We help thousands of businesses to demonstrate their commitment to best practice in Health & Safety and beyond with our simple, speedy accreditation process.
Who are Smas?
Smas Worksafe is a proud member of the Safety Schemes in Procurement (SSIP) scheme. We offer a range of services designed to elevate your business, helping you to meet compliance and manage risk effectively. Through tailored packages and training, we’re all about helping businesses manage Health & Safety properly. We’ll concentrate on developing the right documentation to help you gain industry-recognised accreditations to meet regulatory requirements.
We help businesses from a variety of industries, such as housing, construction, finance and education, helping to drive the standards of compliance to help your business grow.
Why choose Smas as your SSIP Scheme?
Whether you’re a new or existing client, our team is dedicated to delivering the highest level of service to ensure your business meets compliance standards. We take the admin work off your hands, helping you to focus on growing your business.
Our Smas Worksafe Contractor Management Programme is a bespoke in-house service that puts your business needs first. We’ll also guide you through each part of the package, helping you to understand exactly what we offer and how.
- We’ll help your business adopt a seamless approach to Health & Safety.
- Real-time reporting to identify any issues with contractors and keep tabs on progress.
- Use our online portal to carry out dedicated training for you and your employees.
All contractors who hold Smas Worksafe’s Health & Safety certification will also gain mutual recognition from other SSIP member schemes.
Don’t just take our word for it
Hear what our client Bray & Slaughter has to say about their experience using Smas Worksafe
Smas Worksafe SSIP Scheme
Gaining an SSIP certificate is one of the simplest ways for businesses to demonstrate Health & Safety compliance. As one of the UK's leading SSIP scheme providers, we help businesses gain a full form SSIP certificate which is recognised by thousands of organisations.Find out more about our accreditation levels
Specialist Support and Guidance
We pride ourselves on offering unrivalled compliance support and outstanding turnaround speeds. Our range of services provides the best all-rounded approach to help support businesses in meeting compliance and elevating growth quickly. Get in touch to see how we can help you today.
SSIP Accreditation Packages
Smas Worksafe offer a number of different packages to suit your business whether you’re a sole trader or a large organisation. Find out more about how we can benefit your business.
Online Training Course Delivery
We are a CITB-approved training Organisation, offering online courses such as the Site Supervision Safety Training Scheme (SSSTS), the Site Management Safety Training Scheme (SMSTS), as well as both the SSSTS and SMSTS refresher courses online.
We tailor our approach to your business with a collective package that addresses all your individual requirements through our PQQ (Pre-Qualification Questionnaire) Accreditation package. Our PQQ package is divided into six different sections, where we’ll review all your documentation to ensure your business remains compliant for your clients.
- Our trained assessment team will review your Health & Safety policies through our SSIP Accreditation process.
- We’ll review all financial documentation, including bank statements, audited accounts, and insurance policies to demonstrate the stability of your business.
- Let us help you create a Quality Management System that helps you manage conformance and highlight any areas for improvement.
- Our anti-bribery and corruption team will offer guidance and support to help implement policies correctly.
- We’ll create an Environmental Management System using the Plan-Do-Check-Act methodology, ensuring your business complies with legislative and regulatory requirements.
- We’ll help your business establish a supply chain that doesn’t breach legal requirements.
How we manage your supply chain
Our supply chain management solutions mean Health and Safety compliance gets done properly. We have a dedicated team of Health and Safety assessors who will support your contractors with templates, guidance and access to our fabulous eLearning resources. As one of our valued clients, you’ll benefit from the following:
- FREE consultations with our Employment Law, HR and Health and Safety consultants whenever you need them
- 25% off ALL our CITB Training Courses – including the SSSTS, SMSTS, and Refresher Courses
- FREE access to our wide range of Construction eLearning resources
- Set the level you need contractors to meet, Reviewed, Self Certified or SSIP.
- A fully-managed cost solution
What people say about us
Who we help
We’re part of something bigger
Smas Worksafe is part of a wider family of businesses – The Citation Group – with the single aim of keeping you and your business safe and legally sound.
With everything from fire risk assessments and extinguisher servicing to PAT Testing and ISO certification, we’re your go-to for all things compliance.
For a full list of our sister partners, memberships and affinity partners, please click the link below.