Partner with the UK’s SSIP Scheme of choice and help your Clients achieve a Health & Safety accreditation recognised by thousands
As a Health and Safety Consultant your role is to support your Clients to make their businesses safer and support their peoples health. Alongside this is a requirement to make sure the value you have provided is recognised externally.
A SMAS Worksafe certificate is one of the most highly regarded health and safety accreditations available and owning such a certificate easily communicates and proves a business’s dedication to workplace safety.
Benefits of becoming a SMAS Worksafe Consultant
- SSIP accreditation in just 1-7 days
- Direct contact with an expert team of in-house assessors
- Personal CRM login – manage all of your Clients in one place
- Receive reminders when Client Certificates are due for expiry
- Apply online and save up to 40% of the work when you renew
- Receive updates on changes to SSIP or SMAS Worksafe
- Quickly and easily onboard new Clients
- Direct contact with the SMAS Worksafe Partnership Team