SMAS Worksafe T&Cs
Make a referral here.
All referrers who submit a valid referral will be included in our referral programme. The incentive for this programme is a £50 Amazon.co.uk Gift Card for the referrer, subject to the General SMAS Worksafe referral programme’s terms and conditions.
General SMAS Worksafe Referral Programme Terms and Conditions
- The SMAS Worksafe referral programme is open to existing, previous and non-SMAS Worksafe clients
- To make a valid referral, you must complete the web form at: https://www.smasltd.com/referral
- Referrals will only be eligible if the referred company is not already in conversation with SMAS Worksafe via any other channel
- There is only one reward for each referred company/organisation referred. SMAS Worksafe will notify the referrer if the referred company/organisation has previously been referred
- If a referred company is sent by multiple referrers, whichever referrer submitted the referral first will be deemed as the referrer
- Referrals will be deemed as ineligible if an existing client refers their own company or a franchisee
- To constitute a successful referral, the referred business must sign an agreement for Worksafe SSIP – and successfully submit their application. None of our other products and services are eligible
- There is no limit to the number of businesses a referrer can refer
- The Referrer may be named in communication between SMAS Worksafe and the referred business
- The Gift Card will only be issued for valid referrals
- The Gift Card will be issued within 90 days of the contract being signed
- There is no cash alternative and SMAS Worksafe reserve the right to withdraw or alter the referral programme, change the value of the gift card or replace the gift card with an alternative, subject to availability
- The SMAS Worksafe referral programme is available to UK residents only
- In the event of any disputes regarding any referred company/organisation, the decision of SMAS Worksafe is final
- Any rewards from this programme should be declared in your annual tax return or declared as a benefit in kind
- In the event of a referrer not receiving a referral fee, a claim must be raised for consideration to email@example.com within 90 days of the referral form submission. Any claims made after 90 days will not be eligible for a referral fee
- If you require any further information about the SMAS Worksafe referral programme, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Referral leads must close within 12 months of the submission date. Referrals which do not become clients within this date will not be eligible for a referral fee.
Return to the referral form.