Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme (SSSTS)
Who is SSSTS for?
If you are a site supervisor or have supervisory responsibilities (in charge of 3 or more employees) then the SSSTS is suitable. Applicants should be competent in English at the site supervisor level.
What content is covered?
At the end of the Site Supervisor Safety Training online course, you will have an understanding of:
- How to use your supervisory position to maintain a safe site
- How you are responsible for implementing health and safety law
- The importance of undertaking risk assessments and producing method statements
- Adequate inductions to sites, method statement briefings and toolbox talks
- Observing the site activities properly
- Intervening when bad practice is discovered